Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
- The award-winning CFMA Building Profits magazine
- Annual Financial Benchmarking Resources
- Real time and on demand webinars
- Live local educational programs put on by your peers and other industry experts
- If you have a question, if you have a problem, you have 24/7 access to the exclusive members-only Connection Café Online Community
- Prepare for the next step on the career ladder with professional certification, a job/resumé bank, and industry links using the CFMA Career Center
- Save money on CFMA industry survey’s, publications, online services and events
- Enjoy discounts of 10% -36% on construction specific products, software and services
There are 2 primary CFMA membership categories which are listed below. Follow this link to view the full listing.
CFMA General Members represent all types of contractors, including generals and subcontractors as well as developers, construction managers, architects, engineers, principals and material and equipment suppliers. General Member Dues for the current membership year are $355, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
CFMA Associate Members are those serving the construction industry, such as public accountants, sureties, bankers, insurance agents/brokers and carrier’s consultants and other service providers. Associate Member Dues for the current membership year are $455, plus any local chapter dues where applicable.
Start your membership application
Click here to download the paper registration form