Level Up Your Construction Financial Story With Power BI
Apr 4, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
3-4:30 PM (ET), 12-1:30 PM (PT)
There’s a goldmine of data inside your enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management systems, but do you have the knowledge to transform this data into decision-ready information?
This webinar will help you learn the value of being data-driven and understand the impact it will have within your organization. Since Power BI is quickly becoming the de facto reporting tool as part of the Microsoft Office suite, this program will demonstrate trial balances, financial statements, and key performance indicators and show how to take your analytics to the next level. Learn why data visualization and self-service reporting capabilities are highly valuable in the new world of data today.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Determine how to choose the proper visual for the best data experience
- Discover how time-based analysis can be accomplished and how to find trends as well as outliers with your data
- Learn how to move forward with Power BI and gain some directions as well as helpful tips and tricks
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group internet-based webinar at the Basic Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Earn 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Information Technology.
CPE credit can only be earned by attending the live session and is not available by watching the recording.
Who Should Attend?
- Free for CFMA Members
- $69 for Non-Members
- Ben Harrison, VP, Product Management, Preferred Strategies
- Michelle Werkmeister, BI Solutions Consultant, Trainer/Manager, Preferred Strategies